What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- Professional photo session with 24 5”x7” premium two-sided holiday cards ($78.12 value)
- Professional photo session and 36 5”x7” premium two-sided holiday cards ($97.20 value)
- Professional photo session and 60 5”x7” premium two-sided holiday cards ($111.36 value)
Packages include the following:
- Premium two-sided photo cards with envelopes
- Free professional photo session, no sitting fees
- Assistance with personalized card design
- Pet photography available
- 50% off additional print purchases, wall art, canvas prints, premium cards and photo collections
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2018. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Limit 1 per family, per day. Valid only for option purchased. Valid at any JCPenney Portraits location. Appointment required. Cannot be combined with other offers. Additional 50% discount not valid toward high resolution digital images, reorders, studio events, other media, services, featured products, or online orders. Not valid toward previous sessions. Not valid for outdoor photography. Photo session and order must be completed by expiration date. After expiration, price paid for voucher may be applied toward future standard portrait purchases. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JCPenney Portraits
JCPenney Portraits welcomes babies, siblings, families, seniors, business professionals, and more into its friendly studios. Professional staff, lighting, and a wide selection of backgrounds all work together to ensure a personalized look for family photos, religious celebrations, birthday milestones, business headshots, birth announcements, and more. To customize the session even more, they encourage customers to incorporate items with special meaning such as a baby blanket or a family heirloom. From a baby’s first photo to senior pictures and engagement sessions, JCPenney Portraits helps to preserve special family memories.
After the final flash, the customer and photographer head to the viewing kiosk to select and customize products. Customers can choose to receive the photography via digital delivery or to preserve the memories on traditional standard prints, canvas prints, or wall art available for pickup at a later date or shipped to their home. Customers can also save the session on a high-resolution CD.