Package including tennis and fitness classes aims to help new players learn the basics of the game and incorporates practice with a partner
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Six tennis classes with racquets and balls provided
- Two fitness classes
- 50% discount on continuing classes
- After 10 minutes of instruction, the players practice with each other, hitting the ball back and forth.
- Valid for ages 18 and up; no maximum age
- The package is designed for new players or those who haven’t played in a long time
- Participants should arrive at least 10 minutes early; parking can fill up quickly.
- Lockers available
- Available dates:
- June 10–30
- July 8–28
- August 5–25
- Available lesson times:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6–7 p.m., 7–8 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6–7 p.m., 7–8 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays, 8–9 a.m., 10–11 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Registration required. Must arrive 15 minutes early for first class to check-in. Not valid on prior class enrollments. Must register 2-days prior to desired start date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Junior Tennis Champions Center
The 32 courts at Junior Tennis Champions Center hum with the meditative thwack of well-volleyed tennis balls during lessons and competitions throughout the year. Conveniently located near both Washington and the University of Maryland, the club's indoor and outdoor facilities welcome players of all ages looking to improve their skills on grass, clay, and hard courts. The club is also home to a yoga studio and training facility, where players can cross-train for added versatility.