Aiming to provide a smooth and radiant complexion, this treatments are based on deep exfoliation which helps remove dead skin cells
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Signature Facial: Aims to nourish, rejuvenate, and cleanse the skin
- Skilled aesthetician uses a small blade to precisely exfoliate clients’ face and provide them with smooth and radiant complexion as well as remove the appearance of fine lines
- Benefits of dermaplaning facial treatment: deeply exfoliated, soft, and radiant skin
- Chemical Peel
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About L-Aesthetics & Longevity
At L-Aesthetics & Longevity, local men and women can count on well-trained and skilled professionals for expert cosmetic procedures. Billy Ledbetter, MD is the onsite Medical Director and has a passion for helping people look and feel incredible. Inside the spa, Dr. Ledbetter and his team provide a comprehensive range of cosmetic services including body contouring, Botox®, dermal fillers, microneedling, acne treatments, and more.