Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
What You'll Get
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- About the technician: Melissa is an experienced body-contouring specialist who has personally performed more than 3,000 CoolSculpting treatments.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About L-Aesthetics & Longevity
At L-Aesthetics & Longevity, local men and women can count on well-trained and skilled professionals for expert cosmetic procedures. Billy Ledbetter, MD is the onsite Medical Director and has a passion for helping people look and feel incredible. Inside the spa, Dr. Ledbetter and his team provide a comprehensive range of cosmetic services including body contouring, Botox®, dermal fillers, microneedling, acne treatments, and more.