Experience Spain at one of La Tasca’s three dinner events; their Txotx Cider Dinner, their Flamenco Dinner or their Wine Dinner
What You'll Get
- Lunch for Two or More: Valid Monday – Friday, 11 am – 3 pm
- Flamenco Dinner for One
- Flamenco Dinner for Two
- Txotx Cider Dinner for One
- Txotx Cider Dinner for Two
- Wine Dinner for One
- Wine Dinner for Two
After purchasing any of the dinner options, you will need to book the specific dinner and date you wish to attend by calling the location of your choosing listed on your voucher.
Choose one from the following events:
- Experience the sounds and flavors of Spain during a Flamenco Dinner.
- Cava sangria cocktails
- Three-course traditional Spanish meal
- Flamenco show with music and dancers
Txotx Cider Dinner
- Join us for a Spanish celebration of cider, food, and friends at our Txotx Cider Dinner at La Tasca Alexandria. During this dinner you’ll enjoy pours from the cider barrel in an exciting group environment. When the Txotx bell rings, line up around the cider barrel and take a pour then head back to your table. Txotx (prounounced ch-oh-ch) is the sound the barrel makes when it’s tapped.
- Glasses of cider
- Three-course traditional Spanish meal including favorites like chorizo, croquetas, and steak
- Explore seasonal flavors and wine as the talented La Tasca team describes each pairing.
- Glasses of wine
- Four-course meal
- Wine pairing with each course
- Pairing education and discussion
Dates and locations (must call to reserve a specific date and location):
- La Tasca Washington DC
- Flamenco Dinner: May 23, June 27, July 25, August 22, September 26
- La Tasca Alexandria
- Flamenco Dinner: June 12, September 11, November 13
- Txotx Cider Dinner: June 20, August 15, October 17
- Wine Dinner: July 18, November 21
Click here to view the paella or sangria making class offer.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must call and reserve specific class date and location at least 1 week in advance for dinner options. Dinner options cannot be used without advance reservation. Accommodations will be made for attendees with dietary restrictions. Washington DC location only has Flamenco Dinners; Alexandria location has Txotx, Wine, and Flamenco Dinners. Gratuity not included, please tip your waitstaff. Not valid with in-house unlimited lunch offering. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Tasca
La Tasca is a place to share the classic flavors of Spain. It is an homage to the taverns of Spain where food is made to be shared and is always accompanied by great drinks and good friends. We believe in the joy of eating well, and eating well doesn't just mean great food. It means exceptional service, attention to detail and warm ambience. Step into Spain at La Tasca DC, Rockville or Old Town.