Adventure seekers can soar through the air while jumping at an indoor trampoline park for fun and exercise
About This Deal
Launch Trampoline Park - Herndon is an indoor sports and family entertainment facility designed for guests of all ages and fitness levels. It includes attractions such as trampoline courts, dodgeball, basketball, slackline, arcade, and more.
Holiday operation hours for Launch Trampoline Park of Herndon may differ from their regular operation park hours. Please check https://launchtrampolinepark.com/herndon/ for holiday operation hours.
- Two 120-Minute Jump Passes
- Ultimate Fun Deal includes:
- (4) two-hour jumps
- 1 Large cheese pizza
- (4) 16 o.z. Fountain Drinks
- Fifteen 1 Hour Jump Passes Valid Any Day
- Fifteen 1-Hour Jump Passes can be used by 1 person or fifteen different people. This pass is not valid on toddler time, ignite glow and special events.
- Launch Trampoline Superdeal Birthday Party, Valid Sunday-Friday. Details:
- Package for up to 18 participants. Option to add jumpers for an additional $26 per jumper.
- 1.5 Hours Jump Time (Includes access to trampolines, dodgeball, ninja course, basketball, and battle pit)
- 45 minutes in a private party room
- 2 slices of pizza per guest
- Unlimited fountain drinks (2 flavors)
- Launch grip socks for every guest
- Launch party host
- Party paperware, cups, and utensils
- 15-minute private dodgeball game
- Party favors for each guest
One 120-Minute Jumps Passes for Two; Valid Any Day option is valid for two people to come in and jump at the same time; each person will have a 120-minute jump pass and they must jump at the same time
- The Herndon location cannot accept vouchers from other Launch Trampoline locations
Need To Know
About Launch Trampoline Park - Herndon
At Launch Trampoline Park, visitors of all ages bounce, flip, and twirl as they defy gravity in the open-concept design of 25,000 square feet of adjoining floor trampolines and angled wall trampolines. Some of the park's attractions include Launch N' Dunk, a ninja course, and a massive stunt bag so that jumpers are assured a soft landing should they attempt any feats of aerial wonder.
In addition to glow nights, birthday parties, and special events, like toddler time, Launch Trampoline Park also offers fitness classes that provide low-impact workouts while incinerating calories throughout the bouncy hour. Or for a more extreme variety of exercise, come with a team of friends or just pick up a game of X-treme dodgeball. For those seeking a break from bouncing, the park has a café, private party rooms, and a large arcade.