Teams of players assemble in a themed room and have one hour to complete their adventure and “escape” the room.
About This Deal
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms:
- Wizard School
- Bank Heist
- Pirate Adventure
- Age restrictions: Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult guardian
- Not valid until 09/04/2020
- Valid only at listed locations
Limitless Escape Games
Teams of players assemble in a themed room and have one hour to complete their adventure and “escape” the room. A successful escape will require participants to find hidden clues and solve challenging puzzles throughout the room. Players can take a look underneath the rug or sift through the books on the shelves, and take a closer look at all those paintings on the wall. They may also find ancient markings that need translating or a good old-fashioned key for a padlock. Everywhere the guests look is a potential clue to get out of an escape room or a puzzle waiting to be solved. But they must hurry because the clock is ticking!
Available adventures include:
- Wizard School: Harry-Potter-inspired room. Players are a group of wizards that must complete three trials and stop the evil wizard from getting the Heart of the Dragon.
- Bank Heist: Participants are a group of master thieves who wish to complete their collection of the world’s seven rarest and most valuable gems, with the last one remaining being hidden in a highly-secure bank vault.
- Monster Squad: Imhotep’s Emerald: You’re part of an elite supernatural gang, the Monster Squad! You have followed the clues to where you think Dracula is hiding. You only have one hour before the sun goes down. Do you have what it takes to defeat the monsters?!
- Pirate Adventure: Players are a band of pirates who stole something they shouldn’t have and unleashed an unworldly beast—the Kraken! Can they lift the curse and save the remaining crew before the Kraken returns?