Our providers will determine eligibility during initial consultation and will inject up to 50 units of winkle reducing Botox.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Performed by our highly trained providers (with min. 3+ years experience), who have personally been trained by Dr. John Lee- a renowned oculo-facial plastic surgeon and one of the busiest Allergan providers (TOP 150) in the country.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Valid for patients who have NOT VISITED either John Lee, MD or Lux Skin Lasers within LAST 12 MONTHS.
About Lux Skin Lasers
Lux Skin Lasers’ highly-trained cosmetic team operates under our renowned oculofacial cosmetic surgeon and one of the busiest and experience Botox/filler providers in the country, John J.W. Lee, MD. His intimate knowledge of facial anatomy along with his meticulous attention to detail has led him and the team to achieve Allergan-certified status and be placed among the top 150 (meaning scoring more than 99% of participants included in the leaderboard) Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Kybella, and Coolsculpt center in the United States.
Lux Skin Lasers invites guests to visit the recently opened medspa clinic located directly across from King of Prussia Mall and "Baby Lux" and in the heart of the mainline in Bryn Mawr. Here customers can experience the highest quality care during Biologique Recherche facials and have body sculpted utilizing the latest Coolsculpt and Cooltone machines. When it comes to cosmetic injections, Lux Skin Lasers provides Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Kybella & Coolsculpt. All of that with an affordable price and highest standards provided by a team of professionals that live up to the guidance initiated and developed over the years by Dr. Lee.