Facial treatments are customized to address the individual needs of the customers and can be enriched with a relaxing massage
About This Deal
What’s included: massage options include Light-Pressure Massage, Medium-Pressure Massage, Firm-Pressure Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, and Maternity Massage
- Choice of Elevation for Massage:
- Hot-Stone Therapy
- Revitalizing Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
- Benefits of facial: facials help address the individual skin issues of each client such as dry skin, oiliness, acne breakouts, or dehydration, and restore a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Choice of Elevation for Facial:
- Skin Enriching
- Skin Refining
- Skin Purifying
- Actual service time is 50 minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre-post consultation. Elevation is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately.
- Business license: ME4008
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Massage Heights
The licensed therapists at Massage Heights believe that regular massage isn’t a luxury, but an essential part of mental and physical health. At locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins.
Their numerous modalities include the relaxing broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension-busting pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.