Clients recline on plush massage beds in private treatment rooms, where massage therapists ease stress and relax tense muscles
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for a 60-minute hot-stone massage; valid Monday-Friday ($130 value)
- $90.50 for a 60-minute hot-stone massage; valid any day ($130 value)
- $56 for a 60-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, or acupressure massage; valid Monday-Friday ($118 value)
- $69 for a 60-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, or acupressure massage; valid any day ($118 value)
- $85 for a 90-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, or acupressure massage; valid Monday-Friday ($177 value)
- $94 for a 90-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, or acupressure massage; valid any day ($177 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only valid at the Glover Park location. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Massage Spring Spa
The bodywork experts at Massage Spring Spa pride themselves on creating a calming environment for visitors. Amid earth-toned walls, they assess the levels of stress hiding in the shoulders and back before uncoiling knotted muscles via massages or harp renditions of Enya songs. They target specific points with acupressure therapy and employ hot stones to release emotional and physical tension. The aestheticians on staff similarly soothe the senses during facials tailored to the unique skincare needs of each client. A highly-trained skin therapist utilizes carefully chosen treatments and services in order to uplift, support, and empower clients to help them achieve their skincare goals.