Guests can dance to greatest hits while cruising the bay and enjoying the extraordinary view of Miami’s intercostals on this fun party boat
About This Deal
- What’s included: admission aboard party boat with live DJs and a cash bar
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- When: Departs Monday to Sunday only, starting at 7:30 pm
- Departure Location: 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132 inside Bayside Marketplace “Next to the main stage of Bayside’’
- Length of tour: 75 minutes
About Miami Aqua Tours
Just like in most port cities, the best way to explore Miami is by boat. Enter Miami Aqua Tours. Its eclectic fleet explores the Magic City's wonders, offering unfettered views of everything from celebrity homes to glittering cityscapes to secluded coastlines, and, of course, the vibrant pink and orange hues of a Miami sunset.
But it's not all champagne and glamour. The Everglades tour introduces visitors to North America’s last remaining sub-tropical wetlands during air boat rides. During these excursions, the knowledgable guides dole out facts about the region and point out wildlife including alligators, manatees, and even the rarely seen Florida panther, who is usually busy guarding the Fountain of Youth.
For the true bucaneers at heart, there is the Pirate's Adventure aboard El Loro, a bright red and black pirate ship. But instead of plundering villages and holding innocent parrots hostage, visitors play games during the kid-friendly tour or drink and dance to DJ beats on the adult-friendly tour.