Passengers admire scenic views of the Mississippi River, spend a lovely afternoon with friends and family while sun rays caress their faces
About This Deal
- Cruises start May 5th/Click here to view schedule
Sightseeing Cruise on the Mississippi River:
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- What’s included: Narrated tour along with full cash bar service and concessions
- Cruise departure time: 12 or 2 p.m. on most Saturdays and Sundays, or 12 p.m. on Mondays and Fridays and other selected days
- Sights/Meal Cruises on the Mississippi River
- Duration: 2 hours
- Valid for Happy Hour Pizza Cruise, Margarita Fiesta cruise, or Sites and Bites cruise.
- Sights & Bites Cruise:
- What’s included: A selection of appetizers with a menu including BBQ Pork Sliders, Sweet Chili Meatballs, Teryaki Drummies, and other hot and cold servings along with a full cash bar with happy hour discounts.
- Crusie departure time: 5 p.m. on Sundays and other selected days
- Happy Hour and Pizza Cruise on the Mississippi River:
- What’s included: pizza buffet with a variety of pepperoni, sausage, and cheese, salad buffet, happy hour drink specials available at an added cost
- Cruise departure time: 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and other selected days
- Margarita Fiesta Cruise:
- What’s included: Build-your-own taco bar, full bar selections featuring Margaritas, and happy hour drink specials
- Cruise departure time: 6 p.m. on Mondays and other selected days
- Departure location: Bohemian Flats Park at 2150 West River Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55454
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- The vessel: 80-feet-long Minneapolis Queen with on-site parking, two climate-controlled spacious salons, and an appointed upper deck
About Paradise Charter Cruises
Since 1985, the experienced captains and crew at Paradise Charter Cruises have been shepherding guests along the azure surfaces of Lake Minnetonka and the Mississippi River. Their fleet of four vessels steers customers around the area while accommodating them with full-height glass windows, enclosed outer decks, full bar, and restaurant options, and karaoke performances by prize-winning big-mouth bass. Boats glide along the coastline of Lake Minnetonka, catching sights of small lakeside towns, and down the Mississippi River to the backdrop of the Minneapolis skyline, Saint Anthony Falls, and the setting sun.