New Costco membership package gives access to an assortment of brand items like gas, groceries, and electronics
About This Deal
This Costco Membership Package includes:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership with auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card
- A membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone living at the same address, over the age of 18
- A $40 Costco shop card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- $40 off any order of $250+ on Costco.com
Terms & Conditions:
- After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- To qualify for the package incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card. If a member elects not to sign up for auto-renewal, incentives will not be mailed.
- Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to April 1, 2020
- Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
- Offer is valid at all US Costco locations. Find a location near you.
- Valid at U.S. Costco locations only
- Not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- Frequently Asked Questions
To qualify for the promotional incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card.
Need To Know
The company's first location, opened in 1976 under the Price Club name, was in a converted airplane hangar on Morena Boulevard in San Diego. The company found it could achieve far greater buying power by serving small businesses and a select audience of non-business members. With that, the growth of the warehouse club industry was off and running. In 1983, the first Costco warehouse location opened in Seattle. Since resuming the Costco name in 1997, the company has grown worldwide.
Its operating philosophy has remained simple: Keep costs down and pass the savings to members. Its large membership base and tremendous buying power, combined with its never-ending quest for efficiency, result in the lowest possible prices for 97 million Costco members.