All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- One magic photo mug ($34.95 value)
- Two magic photo mugs ($69.90 value)
- Three magic photo mugs ($104.85 value)
- Four magic photo mugs ($139.80 value)
- Five magic photo mugs ($174.75 value)
- Ten magic photo mugs ($349.50 value)
Magic Photo Mug
- Customized 11-oz. coffee mug
- Black heat-sensitive coating only reveals the photo when the contents are warm
- Upload your own photo and message and customize with Printerpix’s browser-based software
- Some designs may be slightly visible when the mug is cold
- Care instructions: hand wash
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. b>Shipping not included; see delivery rates. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders ship within 12 business days via UPS/DHL from the redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Tax included except in FL. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Printerpix's easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, cards, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images.
Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo. And the 12 color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone.
As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized piece, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.