Stock up the bar and ready yourself for plenty wine to go around with an assortment of reds and whites, accompanied by Yatzy for a good time
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
Game nights and wine have gone hand in hand for decades, pairing friends and family with velvety and crisp wines. Spice up get-togethers with this selection of wines with the included Splash Yatzy game, or present the mega-pack as a gift for loved ones. Choose from a package of all reds, all whites, or a mixed selection.
- Lar de Oro Tempranillo-Syrah: red blend from Extremadura region of Spain, born from older vines providing maturity and complexity, elegant, spicy.
- Primi Soli Sangiovese: Sangiovese Italian grapes with powerful flavor, cherries lead on palate with a hint of floral violet and herbal tea.
- Yapa Carmenere: Chilean bright and purple-tinted red, aroma of red fruit with clean palate, subtle notes of red pepper, smooth with long an lingering finish.
- Back Seat Blonde: via Santa Barbara stateside, luscious blend of chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, viognier, and riesling, sophisticated yet lively with exotic nose, flavors of tropical and stone fruits, spicy honey, lingering finish.
- Green Fish Verdejo: crisp and easy-drinking, northwest Spanish wine fermented in stainless steel to maintain clean and refreshing profile, balance of acidity rounds out tangy fruit.
Caution: Yatzy game is for adults only, components should not be ingested, keep out of reach of children.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Additional $34.95 shipping per case not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.