The LINGO coding kit is the perfect project for complete beginners. No experience required. Go from scratch to coding a real program.
About This Deal
The LINGO bundle is a self-paced, home-learning, coding kit. Complete with step-by-step videos, you can learn to code from an expert. Designed by a former NASA rocket scientist, LINGO is used by Fortune 500 companies to teach coding.
What’s included in the bundle:
Three, step-by-step, self-paced, coding projects, totaling nearly 20 hours of instruction.
- Learn how engineering can solve everyday problems by prototyping a backup sensor for a driverless car.
- Master variables, conditions & logic and functions to prepare for more advanced programming courses (and a brighter future)!
- An electronics component kit filled with what you need to build the backup sensor and more.
- Instructional guides to help teach basic coding concepts. The kit includes an answer key aligned with the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) learning standards established by the US Department of Education.
- LINGO is compatible with: Chromebooks, Laptops, Desktops, MacBook, MacBook Air, iMac.
- Shipping not included, starts at $7
The LINGO product line is designed to bring the joy of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) to students, middle school through sophomore year in college. It was also designed to make home-schooling and remote teaching easier. LINGO’s self-paced, easy-to-follow lessons and activities can be enjoyed independently or with the guidance of parents or teachers.
LINGO was created by an experienced team of engineers and veteran K-12 educators at STEMBoard, a minority-owned, engineering solutions company. LINGO is aligned with the STEM learning objectives established by the US Department of Education. STEMBoard and LINGO were founded by Aisha Bowe, an award winning former NASA rocket scientist.