This online reading subscription offers thousands of titles to engage young readers of any skill level
What You'll Get
You will be asked to register payment information when creating your account.
- Thousands of digital books for kids 12 and under.
- Collection includes early chapter books, nonfiction, picture books, and simple language books.
- Features reading content curated by teachers and librarians, for all skill levels.
- Digital content available for kids to enjoy anytime from a tablet, mobile phone, or desktop.
- Provides parents the ability to monitor their child’s reading progress.
- Offers books in Spanish.
- Utilizes a reading assessment to help match each child’s reading level and interests.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Subscriptions may not be resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except where required by law. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. After 2-month promotional period, subscriptions will automatically renew at the then applicable subscription rate unless canceled with merchant. See merchant's other Terms & Conditions. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
ReadingIQ fits an entire children's library in the palm of one's hands through their children literacy program. Developers of this app strive for and challenge children ages two-twelve to read at least ten minutes a day, which could heavily impact their performance inside and outside of school. The app is accessible on desktops, tablets, and phones alike, allowing families to access stories that include well-known children's favorites and publications, like Curious George and National Geographic Kids. Not only that, ReadingIQ has the ability to monitor a child's progress as they meander through tales and storylines to a better reading comprehension level.