Rosé lovers can enjoy a expertly curated collection of six or twelve crisp and fruity rosé wines
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
6- or 12-Pack of Rosé
Pink, refreshing, and 100% on-trend Rosé wine perfect for warmer, sunny days. Rosé is delicious on its own, but pairs well with everything, from cheese plates and appetizers to salads and meaty main courses.
The pack may include wines like:
- 2019 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Rosé: In the bottle, a clean pale pink shines through, and once opened, one is met with a fruity bouquet with notes of red berries. This wine is fresh and indulgent, crafted for easy sipping. The sweetness of this dry rosé pairs nicely with shrimp, skewers, grilled chicken, or a simple summer salad not to overwhelm the palate.
- 2018 Simple Life Rosé: This vibrant and expressive wine is a lovely pale pink, rose petal color in the glass. Aromas of tart strawberry, red cherry, cranberry, and jasmine blossom lead to a fresh and bright palate with layers of Triple fruit, citrus, and floral flavors. This wine is fresh and crisp with a juicy palate, good minerality, and balanced acidity.
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $12.95 for 6 bottles and $24.95 for 12 bottles
- Ships only to select states; see Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
Need To Know
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.
Clients can savor the flavours of the season with an assortment of premium wines curated by experts. Selected from vineyards in top winemaking regions, these wines are just right for crisp days and cozy nights. Guests may discover award-winning bottles, popular varietals, hidden gems, and more wines just ripe for the picking.
In addition to a 15-bottle pack of choice (reds, whites, or mixed), the client will receive two special gifts: a bonus corkscrew and $25 voucher. With a foil cutter, wood handle, and curved boot lever, the Waiter's Corkscrew lets them open wines like a pro. Compact and ergonimic, this corkscrew is great to have on-hand at home bars. THe order also comes with a $25 e-voucher to use when spending $75 or more at WineInsiders.com. It's good to keep this voucher in mind when it’s time to stock up for the holidays!