All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 2, 2018
· Reviewed May 31, 2018
· Reviewed May 20, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for Bloodborne Pathogens Certification ($39.95 value)
- $19 for CPR/AED/First Aid Certification ($49.95 value)
Compliant with the requirements of the AHA, ILCOR, ECC and ARC, the courses’ include material created by licensed physicians that is available online 24/7. The industry-leading preparation materials include practice tests and the ability to retake exams, and well as an instant copy of certification documents.
See National CPR Association’s offer on a BLS Certification Course here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National CPR Association
The National CPR Association trains Americans in the art of life-saving with comprehensive online first aid courses designed by expert physicians. Compliant with the requirements of the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and other first aid organizations, the courses' rigorous study guides and test prep materials help students master the tests needed for official certification. Read on to learn more about each class and its certifications:
- CPR/AED: This course teaches students life-saving CPR techniques for both adults and children, as well as the safe operation of automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
- First Aid: This course prepares students to handle some of life's most common medical emergencies, from cardiac arrest and choking to drug overdoses and drowning.
- Bloodborne Pathogens: This course helps prevent the transmission of bloodborne illnesses through lessons on safe disposal, the use of personal protective equipment, and the study of disease-causing bacteria and viruses.