What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- New York Times Wine Sampler Club, Shipping Included ($109.95 value)
Times Sampler Wine Club
- Includes six bottles of hand-selected wine with shipping included
- Delivered every one, two, or three months
- Choose between reds only (six reds) or reds and whites (four reds, two whites)
- Additional wine education with Times Tasting Notes
- Paired recipes from The New York Times
- Minimum of 10% off all Wine Store purchases
- Insider access to exclusive shipments of wine that cannot be purchased elsewhere
The New York Wine Sampler Club employs a globetrotting team of wine buyers that source wine from international wine fairs from over 13 regions, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, and South America. Thousands of wines are tasted and only one bottle in fifty is selected for the club, giving members a discerningly curated tour through the world’s best wine regions and insider access to hard-to-find wines exclusive to The New York Times Wine Club.
After joining the New York Times Wine Club, customers will receive another six bottles every three months for $90 plus $19.95 shipping and tax until canceled by the customer. Customers may adjust their delivery dates, shipment frequency, and wine selection on their member account page. Customers may cancel at any time. See terms and conditions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 to purchase. Shipping is included (ships to AL, CA, CO, CT, D.C., DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MN, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.) To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Subscription will automatically renew at regular price at the end of the subscription purchased, unless canceled with merchant. See merchant's terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.