Participants can master basic and advanced baking techniques in this comprehensive hands on class
About This Deal
- The class covers a variety of classical basic and advanced techniques on how to make French desserts including a layered dessert opera cake, creme brulee, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, madelines, and a pistachio financier.
- All classes will be hands on with a demonstration, allowing enthusiasts to work with their own ingredients and equipment in an engaged and immersive class setting.
All recipes are provided.
- Participants should show up to class 15 minutes early
- Tuesday, January 19,2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 20,2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, January 24,1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 26,2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 27,2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
About Pastry Codex
Pastry Codex started out a few years ago as a software company selling HTML5 course curricula. As time progressed, Chef Michael started working as a Chef Instructor. His dedication and passion to giving back, and helping patrons learn baking were the catalysts for starting and expanding upon digital symposiums.