All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Nail trimming
- Ear cleaning
- Size limits:
- Small = up to 30 pounds
- Medium = up to 50 pounds
- Large = up to 75 pounds
- Grooming services can allow professionals to detect signs of allergies, tumors, abrasions, and other medical issues. These services also help keep dogs parasite-free and reduce the risk of bacterial infection
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Grooming services for pets over 75 lbs are available for an additional fee. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pet Supplies Plus
Pet Supplies Plus’s experts cater to the culinary, recreational, and cleaning needs of their discerning non-human clientele. The pet store features dozens of natural products from food to litter, as well as do-it-yourself dog-wash stations, giving home bathtubs a break from canines’ angry feedback letters. A community resource for pet health, the store also partners with local nonprofits to improve the lives of local fur- and feather-covered residents.