All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Paintball Admission with Rental Equipment for Four People: Valid on Saturdays and Sundays
- Open all year long and in all weather. See Park hours.
- What’s included: a return pass for each person.
- Where you’ll play: fields like The Fort Tippmann, District 7, Hard Rock Field, Devastation, Deadwood, Outpost, Sniper Ridge, and Borderlands.
- Valid days and times: Saturday and Sunday during Walk On Play.
- Game types: Attack and Defend, Capture the Flag, and Elimination.
- Age restrictions: must be 8 or older to play; a person 18 or older must present ID during registration to be exchanged for rental equipment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Paint is not included and must be purchased at time of redemption on-site for additional $25 per player. A person 18 or older must present ID during registration to be exchanged for rental equipment. Valid for Walk On Play (general admission). Not valid for private reservations. Must use our rental equipment. Valid for Walk-On Rental Games only. Not valid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must be 8 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pev's Paintball
When Mike "Pev" Peverill’s teamed up with his brother Todd to build Pev's Paintball from the ground up, his driving force was to grant guests the chance to test their sense of strategy and adventure. This goal is achieved each day on his park's 48 acres of land boasting 16 different themed playing fields dappled with huts, log stacks, and other obstacles. The park is open to paintballers of all skill levels, and all customers receive an orderly safety briefing before they begin play, much like the gentlemanly crumpet and tea parties that prefaced each battle in the Revolutionary War.
Additionally, to ensure that grumbling stomachs don’t give away hiding spots during paint-slinging battles, Pev’s offers a fully stocked and licensed onsite concession offers sustenance for battle-weary players.