Clients can taste freshly-crafted Brazilian dishes made from high-quality ingredients by talented and experienced chefs
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Brazilian
- What’s included:
- $40 toward Rodizio lunch offer is valid for meat rodizio including: picanha, alcatra, garlic sirloin, chicken wrapped in bacon, garlic chicken, Brazilian pork sausage, and parmesan pork loin
- $50 toward Rodizio lunch or dinner offers are valid for meat rodizio including: picanha, alcatra, flank steak, garlic sirloin, filet mignon, rib eye, beef ribs, sirloin wrapped in bacon, chicken wrapped in bacon, garlic chicken, Brazilian pork sausage, pork ribs, parmesan pork loin, grilled pineapple, and leg of lamb
- Must-try dish: picanha beef steak
- Drinks and Desserts are not included.
- View the menu
About Picanha Brazilian Steakhouse
Picanha is a type of sirloin cut, and it's just one of the many different cuts available at Picanha Brazilian Steakhouse. Here, servers slice rodizio meats off giant skewers and right onto the plate, including pork sausage, chicken, short ribs, and of course, steak.
Indeed, Picanha is a traditional Brazilian steakhouse, and it's become a staple of the Philadelphia dining scene since opening in 2005. Succulent meats aside, the restaurant also boasts a buffet with more than 20 dishes—including Brazilian desserts. On Saturdays, Picanha's chefs also brew batches of feijoada, a famous Brazilian stew.