Reflexology targets stress and imbalances by applying pressure to different areas of the body
About This Deal
Online Foot Reflexology Course
Reflexology is a gentle, non-invasive therapy that encourages the body to balance and heal itself. It involves applying finger or thumb pressure to specific points on the hands and feet. These points are called reflexes and they reflect, or mirror, the organs and structures of the body as well as a person’s emotional health. In this way, the hands and feet are mini maps or microcosms of the body that can be used to encourage holistic healing.
- Introduction, Reception & Consultation
- The History of Reflexology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Theories of Reflexology
- Stress & the Effects of Reflexology
- Diseases & Disorders of the Feet & Nails
- Reading & Interpreting the Feet
- Reflexology Techniques
- Pressure Techniques
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
About Plat Academy
Plat Academy is a beauty and complementary therapy training company that specializes in putting beauty professionals in the forefront of their careers.