Brow expert uses wax to remove unwanted hair and shape customers’ brows; tinting helps customers achieve fuller-looking, darker brows
About This Deal
- During eyebrow-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyebrows to help enhance, shape, and define them, lasting about six weeks.
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
- PLUCK is a full-service brow and lash studio
- The studio is owned and operated by a brow specialist who has been an expert in her field since 2010.