All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Services are not available at the Washington DC location July-September. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About ProMD Health
The team at ProMD Health is devoted to making their patients look younger. That's why they take a personalized approach to anti-aging health care in three specific treatment categories: facial rejuvenation, hormone replacement therapy, and lifestyle and weight management. Procedures include everything from dermal fillers and tattoo removal to testosterone replacement and vitamin-boost regimes. The list of possibilities is long, and each option is overseen by Dr. George Gavrila, the center's anti-aging specialist. Patient comfort is among the team's central concerns, which is why they've adapted their methods to be gentler in some cases, like injecting dermal fillers using blunt-tip instruments instead of sharp needles.