Puff Pass & Paint offers open-minded and relaxed painting classes that allow students to freely create their own original masterpieces
What You'll Get
- Participants have a chance to socialize, enjoy a fun and relaxing atmosphere, and unleash their creativity regardless of the skill level
- What’s included: all paints, brushes, 11x14” canvas panel, and any other required art supplies
- Must be 21 or older with a valid ID
- Valid only at Washington D.C location
- Not valid April 17-April 20, 2020.
Puff Pass & Paint’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Group events are limited to 9 guests and 1 staff member
- All guests and staff members entering the facility will have their temperature taken with contactless thermometers; those with temperature of over 101 degrees or who have been in contact with a positive case of Covid-19 whithn the last 14 days, will not be admitted
- Staff wears masks and gloves at all times
- Guests must wear masks (available for purchase at the event location)
- Hand sanitizer available at the event location
- Thorough cleaning of all surfaces and supplies between all group sessions
- Excluding your immediate group, 6-foot distance should be kept between all other guests and from staff members/partner employees.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Puff Pass & Paint’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Valid for Washington D.C. location. Cannabis not included. Must be 21 with valid ID. Taxes and fees not included. Reservation bookings are non-refundable. Reservations are transferable with 24-hour notice. Not valid April 17-April 20, 2020. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Puff Pass And Paint
At Puff Pass And Paint, art class comes with a twist. As students follow step-by-step instructions from an established landscape painter, Heidi Keyes, they socialize with fellow participants all while smoking cannabis or eating edibles that they can bring with them to class. When they're done creating masterpieces, they can also try cooking classes that present basic and advanced cannabis culinary techniques.