All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 2, 2018
· July 30, 2018
· July 11, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for five yoga classes ($90 value)
- $47 for a month of unlimited yoga classes ($150 value)
See the class schedule. The studio has complimentary hot tea and filtered water stations, and all props, such as mats, blocks, and bolsters, are free to use each session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May redeem across visits. 5-Class Option must be used within 1 month of initial visit. Registration required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 3 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Prana Yoga Studio
Pure Prana Yoga Studio has been serving the DC Metro area for more than a decade now, offering an eco-friendly studio that's welcoming to students of all stripes, regardless of their experience level or their busy schedules. Read on to learn a bit more about Pure Prana, by the numbers:
- 2003—the year the studio opened
- 28 highly trained instructors on staff
- 29 different yoga classes on the schedule, including Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and prenatal
- 98%—the amount of plastic, paper, and metal the studio recycles as part of its mission to stay green
- 0—the distance you have to travel when instructors come to your home or office for private lessons