Whiskey tasting features locally-produced bourbons, single malts, small batches, single grains, and more
About This Deal
- With over 100 whiskeys from around the world, attendees at Whiskey Business shouldn’t have to worry about running out of drinks to try. Single malt scotches, Irish varieties, locally blended bourbons, and more share the stage, and brand ambassadors offer their unique descriptions and answer questions about each product. When hunger strikes, local restaurants serve up whiskey-inspired cuisine. As the evening goes on, live music offers the opportunity for some whiskey-fueled dancing.
- What’s included in general admission:
- Entry from 8 p.m.
- 10 sample drink tickets
- What’s included in VIP admission:
- Entry from 7 p.m.
- 15 sample drink tickets
- Both options include:
- Commemorative glass
- Keepsake photo
- Live entertainment
- Complimentary coat check
- Age restrictions: Must be 21 or older with a valid ID
- Health and safety measures apply; guests are required to arrive at the designated door time and entrance listed on their ticket and respect social-distancing guidelines.
About Real Detroit Events
Real Detroit Events is known for its wide range of events and pub crawls throughout the state of Michigan that attract more than 150,000 people combined throughout each year. The team has worked on favorites such as Whiskey Business, Detroit Detour, Motor City NYE - The Drop, Crawl-O-Ween, Cinco-de-Miles, and countless others. In order to help give back to the community, Real Events and Promotions also supports charities like Help Cerebral Palsy Kids Corp, Royal Oak Spirit Club, AIDS Walk Detroit, and more by donating a portion of the proceeds from events.
Beyond holding their own events, Real Detroit Events now uses its expertise to offer marketing consulting services, logo and graphic design, social media management and consulting, rentals for tents, power, and furniture rental.