Guests can have a taste of the best the place has to offer or choose from pub food and drinks to their liking
About This Deal
- Type of food: pub
- Brewlab Tasting Package includes :
- Brewlab Taster Tray with six 5 oz. brews of your choice
- 32 oz. crowler cans to go
- View the food and drink menu and prices
Need To Know
About Redhook Brewlab
Nick Crandall, a brewing veteran, has spent a lot of time at Redhook Brewlab focused on innovation and creating new recipes. The place is a testing ground filled with experimentation, all aimed at developing new, interesting flavors. Plus, in addition to the 16 taps of rotating small-batch beers, Redhook offers food made with ingredients from local purveyors and prepared in a stone-hearth oven.
A Quick Look
- Big Ballard: In 1982 Redhook was born in a converted transmission shop in the Ballard District outside of Seattle, WA. The pub pays homage to its roots with a rich, deep golden beverage brewed for diehard IPA fans. (8.6%)
- Berry Berry Brut: A delicious and crisp Brut IPA made with blackberries & raspberries.
- Proper Gnomenclature: A fruit forward Belgian blonde made with yeast from the Achouffe Brewery in the Ardennes Mountains