Adventure-seekers can enjoy a day of rafting on class II–V rapids in West Virginia’s New River Gorge.
What You'll Get
One-Day Rafting Trip
- Adults and kids can raft along the Lower New River Gorge or Lower Gauley River before camping back at basecamp. Participants can expect to hit rapids anywhere between Class II to Class V.
- Full-day rafting on the New River or Lower Gauley River
- New River:
- Float trip minimum age: 6+
- Whitewater rafting trip minimum age: 12+
- Lower Gauley River:
- Whitewater rafting trip minimum age: 12+ (available Sunday – Friday; based on availability)
- What’s included:
- Continental breakfast
- Fully guided
- Round trip river shuttle
- Complimentary beverages after rafting
- Hot showers
- Outdoor pool / hot tub
- Free parking
- River user fee, resort fee, taxes
- Claim a $10 lodging coupon/credit to be applied toward one or more nights in a cabin at River Expeditions with any voucher purchase
- Claim a $5 zipline tour coupon/credit for the ridges at River Expeditions with any voucher purchase
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required by phone only. 15-day cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply; 30-day cancellation notice preferred. Cancellations must be received in writing via email, fax, or US mail. Not valid for existing reservations. Minimum age is 6 years old to do the Upper New River and 12 years old for the Lower New River/Lower Gauley River. Not valid Memorial Day weekend, 5/23-5-25. Not valid Independence Day weekend, 7/4-7/6. Not valid Labor Day weekend, 9/5-9/7. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River Expeditions
Since 1972, River Expeditions’ passionate and professional river guides have organized whitewater-rafting and scenic float trips through the heart of West Virginia. This family-owned adventure outfitter exposes guests to majestic views of the Appalachian Mountains as they travel along the New River and the Gauley River, and it also arranges ziplining, mountain biking, and fishing excursions. Back at River Expeditions' basecamp, guests enjoy amenities including an outdoor pool and hot tub, saloon, massage studio, and lodge with free WiFi.