Children can enjoy a variety of attractions and rides at a kids’ amusement park
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Tickets allow the visitors to stay at the park as long as they want; an average stay is 2.5–3 hours.
- Child unlimited ride wristband is valid for ages 1–12
- Please visit kiddiepark.com for hours of operation.
- Food and Drinks available for purchase
- Guests are advised to bring their credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover accepted); some of the locations accept Apple Pay and Android Pay, the ability to pay with cash is limited.
Kiddie Park at San Antonio Zoo
Kiddie Park is the oldest children’s amusement park in the country – it was established in 1925 and renovated in 2009! While modern updates have been made, the park has preserved its 1920’s style by maintaining all the original rides, such as the park’s old-fashioned Ferris Wheel and famous hand-carved Herschell Spillman carousel. Kiddie Park’s original location was near the corner of Broadway and East Mulberry Avenue, but the ever-growing site caused issues for parking and expansion. During the Summer of 2019, San Antonio Zoo landed on an agreement to take over the historic park and started carving a path for its new relocation at the zoo. San Antonio Zoo will honor and maintain Kiddie Park’s nostalgic look and feel while offering the same experience generations of visitors have come to know and love.
About San Antonio Zoo
San Antonio Zoo's mission is to inspire people to love, engage with, act for, and protect animals and the places they live through sharing the passion for animal care, education, and conservation. Every year more than a million guests, including children visiting through education programs, explore the zoo.