Professional technicians offer a variety of treatments, such as IPL facial or hair removal, skin tightening, or body-counturing treatment
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- IPL facial: After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Available facials: active collagen healing facial, mesotherapy facial, or deep-clean peel, organic seaweed facial
- Venus DiamondPolar uses radiofrequency and pulsed magnetic fields to stimulate the body’s natural healing process and so, help tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- The SHR handpiece has contact cooling and uses IN-Motion technology for virtually painless procedures with no downtime – the IPL Laser remarkable Pain-Free, Hair-Free procedure.
- For additional information click here.
- View valid treatment areas for IPL hair removal; other areas by consultation
About Selfology Spa
At Selfology Spa, the team believes that the beauty of their clients and the beauty of the wilderness shouldn't be at odds. That's why they strive to keep their work eco-friendly. Not only do they subscribe to systems, which encourage creative reuse and recycling, but their sunny white space was designed by the most sustainability-minded design teams around. They even won the award for Private Spa of the Year 2017 by the Americas Edition of the Luxury Travel Guide Awards.
Those teams both ended up being couples: the Giovannonis made most of the spa furniture, and the Kuwabaras crafted the The Wood River, a custom white-oak bench. The love between the duos suffuses the spa, where clients show themselves love with pampering skin care and tightening treatments. Selfology cares for the whole self by offering a variety of Essential Spa Care, Medical Aesthetic Spa Care (medical facials and injectables etc) to rejuvenate one’s whole self from body to spirit. It all feeds into the spa team's philosophy that the world, wilderness and all, is a better place when it's full of healthy, relaxed people.