Skilled technicians use warmed wax to gently remove unwanted hair
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Spa Fruit’s aestheticians use high-quality Caronlab Australia waxes
- Types of Brazilian waxing sessions:
- Brazilian full: removes all hair from the shaft, cup, top, side, and rear
- Brazilian modified: removes all hair from the shaft, cup, top, side, and rear. For hair on the top, can leave some, trim short, or none.
- Brazilian basic: removes all hair from the shaft and cup only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointments required, must book 24 hours in advance. Fee up to voucher price will be charged for late arrivals or cancellations (fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Credit card required at the time of booking. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Fruit
Our licensed and insured therapists are skilled and work intensively to tend to clients needs. Spa Fruit's location is convenient, discreet as a hiding island surrounded by many trees. We offer various treatments in a luxury facility for a very affordable price.
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy: While hanging from a bar, a therapist uses their feet and gravity to perform a deep tissue massage to relax muscle tension.
- Cupping: Therapists perform this ancient practice by using heated glass cups to induce suction and a flow of energy in the body, with the hopes of reducing pain and inflammation as well as increasing circulation.
- Brazillian waxing: A master-certified waxer uses natural, botanical products to produce smooth skin.