All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
The 15-pack of wine allows customers to choose a red, white, or mixed case which can be a great great addition to any family gathering, office party, or holiday celebration.
- The Splash Wines Party 15-Pack
- Two Vouchers, Each Good for One Splash Wines Party 15-Pack
- Gosford Reserve Shiraz: this robust shiraz from Australia features a fruit-filled finish and pairs well with roast beef and hard cheeses
- Back Seat Blonde Californian white with a blend of Chardonnay, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc, and Riesling
- Baywood Cellars Red Blend: a red wine created from a blend of premium California grapes made in the Lodi region
- Placer Andaluz Tempranillo-Syrah: a unique Spanish Syrah that has a bold flavor with a hint of peppery spice for a flavorful combination
- Lar de Oro Tempranillo-Syrah: this red blend of 70-80% Tempranillo and 20-30% Syrah is created from older vines in the Extremadura region of Spain which offers a mature and complex taste
- Gosford Shiraz Reserve: this Austrian Shiraz has notes of ripe berries with a touch of oak and undertones of dark chocolate and mocha
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Additional $29.95 shipping per case not included. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts for single-voucher option; limit 1 per person for two-voucher option. Online redemption only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.