Event features holiday attractions such as the World’s Largest Christmas Light Show, magical Christmas parade, and live entertainment.
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: November 13, 2021–January 2, 2022 during the opening hours
- Free admission for children 2 and under
Stone Mountain Christmas
Stone Mountain Christmas is an event for all those who want to feel the holiday spirit. Whole families are invited to participate in a variety of Christmas-themed attractions. The event can be a way to spend time together and take unforgettable memories home. Some of the featured attractions are:
- ALL NEW World’s Largest Christmas Light Show: a new immersive experience featuring your favorite holiday songs, amazing special effects and fireworks to celebrate the spirit of the season.
- Musical Frosted Forest: guests can take a walk through the forest filled with lights and music.
- Snow Angel’s Christmas Parade: filled with holiday characters, the parade aims to fill hearts with joy and the holiday spirit.
About Stone Mountain Park
Calling Stone Mountain massive is something of an understatement. Spread across 3,200 acres, the park has become one of the most popular family destinations in Atlanta thanks to its collection of interactive attractions and its status as Atlanta's largest outdoor gym. That summit grows closer and closer through the window of Stone Mountain Park's signature attraction, The Summit Skyride. The high-speed cable car sweeps over the mountain, passing by the world's largest relief carving and granting its passengers incredible views. Visibility stretches more than 60 miles in all directions, revealing lakes, the Atlanta skyline, and the Appalachian Mountains.
Even with the stunning views, visitors might be tempted to descend from Stone Mountain's top to experience the dozens of attractions offered by the park, including the Skyhike, one of the nation's largest adventure ropes courses. Other attractions include the immersive 4-D Experience. In other parts of the park, they'll find the century-old Grist Mill and a quaint covered bridge.
Seasonal events—including fall festivals and other holiday festivities—pack the park's calendar, ensuring that lovers of both natural and man-made spectacles find something to marvel at.