All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 24, 2018
· Reviewed February 9, 2018
· Reviewed December 15, 2017
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two
- Admission for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Allow admittance for entire weekend. Children under 12 are free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival's artisanal markets attract almost 200,000 visitors each year, and have been doing so since 1975. Hosted in several major cities along the East Coast, Sugarloaf's festivals bring together local and national independent artists and designers who present their original hand-crafted goods to attendees, along with the stories of how they came to be.
- Goods: More than 250 vendors showcase their goods, which range from artisanal honey to hand-crafted leather bags to vibrant paintings and sculptures.
- Demonstrations: The festivals' artists, craftsmen, and designers put on engaging live demonstrations and workshops, lending a sneak peek of their creative process to curious guests.
- Entertainment: Local and regional musicians perform live sets for attendees while they nosh on gourmet bites from local food vendors.