Skilled aesthetician performs treatments that help restore natural beauty of the skin
What You'll Get
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Anti-Aging Facial: A relaxing facial to target the signs of aging. Active ingredients treat fine lines, and improve the skin texture. Also encourages the growth of new skin and speeds up skin turnover. This facial includes a micro-current treatment that stimulates collagen, lifts, tightens, and evens out skin tone.
- Microcurrent treatment: It is a low level of electricity that mirrors the body‘s own natural electrical currents, triggering chemical reactions at a cellular level to enhance the production of natural collagen and elastin, provide circulatory benefits, and re-educate the muscles of the face. May help firming, smoothing, and re-hydration of the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Galvanic treatment: It is a low-level, medium amperage direct current, which helps stimulating cells, moving tissue fluid, softening up blackheads and driving ingredients deep into the epidermis.
- Paraffin hand treatment: Is excellent for soothing dry skin, repairing cracked skin and moisturizing your hands.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 18 month(s). Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunny Day Spa
From their home within Phenix Salon Suites, the aestheticians of Sunny Day Spa brighten and clear complexions with Image and Sanitas skincare products. Whether reeling from acne or frustrated by wrinkles, skin finds a form of relief best suited to its needs. Chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments help minimize the appearance of facial imperfections such as age spots, fine lines, sun damage, and blemishes, while anti-aging facials use microcurrent technology to help lift and tone sagging facial muscles. Once complexions are back to their radiant selves, the spa's aestheticians can fine tune features by waxing brows or by tinting lashes to complement skin tone or match a new pair of lime-green contact lenses.