Experienced therapist performing Signature Swedish massage with CBD oil to promote relaxation
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Massage therapists’ names and license numbers:
- Yimei Wang R02224
- De Tai Yong R02745
- Liqin Peng R02638
- Chunmei Jiang R02424
- Man Bum Hahn R01800
- Aly Villagomez R03192
- Ailing Gao R02083
- Linda R02564 (Yeping Luo)
- Brenda Charles R02166
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- CBD oil used for the service has less than 0.3% THC.
- Must state voucher code when scheduling the appointment
About Tea Spa
Hanging lamps throw flickers of amber light onto the dark walls of Tea Spa's lobby, a tranquil cove that foreshadows the pampering performed beyond the front room. Included on a list of Washingtonian magazine's "Great Day Spas 2013," the spa's licensed massage therapists use varied massage techniques, essential oils, and hot towels during bodywork treatments such as a signature massage. Clients can also use their brief reprieve from the harshly lit outside world to nourish skin with a vitamin-infused facial or to decompress in the infrared sauna and bid adieu to toxins before they have a chance to settle in and wire the body for basic cable.