Guests can perfect their axe-throwing technique and compete with their friends during a 60-minute session
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Axe throwing: after an introduction and safety briefing, adventure-seekers practice their throwing skills and can have fun aiming to hit targets
- Up to 5 participants per lane
- Lanes are spaced for social distancing
- Closed-toe shoes required
- Age restrictions: Must be 12 or older. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult and must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Click here for axe-throwing lane rules.
- Location: The Adventure Park at Storrs, 2007 Storrs Road, Storrs, Connecticut 06268
About The Adventure Park
While visiting Storrs, adventure-seekers are encouraged to get outside and into Aerial Adventure Park to experience self-guided tree-to-tree climbing adventures. Ideal for all adults and children 3+ at any fitness level, climbers go at their own pace for a fun, exciting, and self-guided adventure, the perfect combination of challenge and fun. Each visit starts with a safety briefing and a practice session before participants can choose their own adventure among nine treetop trails for ages 7+ or the Adventure Playground for kids 3–6. Each trail is color-coded, indicating difficulty level. Much like a ski mountain, each climber chooses their own challenge level. The experience is self-guided and focused on exploration and discovery. With roughly 106 treetop platforms connected by bridges, ladders, 23 zip lines, and other crossings, the trails are color-coded like ski trails for all abilities and are designed for self-discovery. And in case of any questions or doubts, the helpful staff is always at hand and available for questions and assistance.