Enjoy tasting at two beautiful North Georgia wineries. Valid at Serenity Cellars and The Cottage Vineyard and Winery.
About This Deal
- Tasting includes (per person):
- Up to 8 tastings at The Cottage Vineyard and Winery
- Up to 7 tastings at Serenity Cellars
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Not valid for Wine Highway Weekend from March 19 to March 26th, 2021
- Wine tastings are included at two locations. Guests may choose to begin their journey at either Serenity Cellars or The Cottage Vineyard & Winery.
About The Cottage Vineyard and Winery & Serenity Cellars
The Cottage Vineyard and Winery
The Cottage Vineyard and Winery was born from owner Jim Penner's winemaking hobby-turned-passion. Along with wife Sandra, Jim set up shop in the North Georgia mountains in 2012. Spanning 29 acres and offering 360 degree mountain views, The Cottage Vineyard and Winery aims to make some of the finest vinifera-based wines in the southeast region. From Chardonnay and Syrah, to Merlot and Pinot Meunier, The Cottage Vineyard and Winery makes a multitude of wines right on the estate, which guests can enjoy by the glass or bottle.
Winemaker, Joe Smith displays his passion for both premium wine and his collection of Georgia-grown wines at his own vineyard and winery Serenity Cellars. Sitting in the North Georgia Mountains, Serenity Cellars offers up wine tastings as well as wine by the glass or bottle along with housemade Sangria. Two varietals of Joe's estate-grown wines include Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon. Along with the wine, Joe spices up his winery with live music Friday through Sunday in addition to pizza nights on Fridays.