Visitors to the establishment can enjoy a variety of international cuisine dishes, such as filet mignon, jumbo scallops, and pesto pasta
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: international
- Valid for the dinner menu only
- Valid for dine-in only
Menu Items are as follows:
- Crab Stuffed Mushroom: Lump crab stuffed mushrooms cooked in white wine and garlic topped with Parmesan cheese
- Grain Mustard Rubbed Ribeye Sandwich: whole grain mustard, mushrooms, onions and provolone served on Hoagie Roll
- 24 oz Porterhouse cooked to perfection
- Pecan Stuffed Colorado Trout: rice pilaf, pecan cornbread stuffing served with a lemon basil beurre blanc sauce.
About Dickens 300 Prime
Dickens 300 Prime is housed in the downstairs of the Dickens Opera House, which was built in 1881 by William Henry Dickens, a relative of Charles Dickens. In this historic house, customers can enjoy a variety of dishes prepared by skilled chefs. The owner of the restaurant, Noella creates a friendly and warm atmosphere. Read on to find out more about the menu:
- The Dickens Pie shredded roasted beef with mashed potatoes and cheese; served with bread
- Peppered Pub Steak marinated, grilled, and topped with caramelized peppers and bourbon onions; served with mashed potatoes
- Pub Shrimp & Fries eight shrimps wrapped in bacon and stuffed with jalapeños; served with French fries.