Escape adventure, adventure game, mystery game—different names, the same goal: escape a locked themed room in less than 60 minutes
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Available rooms: The Heist, Gold Rush, Mission: Mars, Special Ops: Mysterious Market, Prison Break
- Average length of game: one hour
- Age restrictions: recommended age 13 and up. Anyone aged 14 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+)
- Complimentary admission for children aged 4 and under
- Shared Experience: You and your group may be joined by others. If you would like your experience to be private, call The Escape Game and you can purchase the remaining spots at a 50% discount.
About The Escape Game
Hollywood may portray high-pressure situations on movie screens, but The Escape Game Minneapolis puts its guests right in the middle of the action. In fact, the game scenarios will be familiar to any lover of cinema: in one, the mission involves a high-stakes theft, while others revolve around a major prison break and finding hidden gold. Actually beating the games involves more than just knowing how to shake a martini, however. In each, the goal is to get the entire group out of a locked room in under an hour, a feat that involves solving puzzles, answering riddles, and working as a team to find the way out.
Special Ops: Mysterious Market: Just a regular day when field agents are on the operation to investigate the area's local market. It's way too quiet, way too late, and something is way too odd. Everybody can feel it in the air. And there it is—unexpected plot twist. Or isn't it that unexpected?
Prison Break: The name says it all—participants are locked up in a maximum-security prison. Do they have what it takes to outsmart the guards and bust out?
The Heist: The mission: outsmart a gang of world-famous art thieves by stealing a famous masterpiece first. Participants shouldn't get caught or they could be the ones who end up behind bars.
Gold Rush: Greedy prospector Clyde Hamilton has gone missing, and locals are starting to wonder just what happened to his stash of gold. Participants decided to hunt for the treasure, but... so has the mob. Do they have what it takes to outsmart the hardened criminals and find it first?
Mission: Mars: A damaged spaceship and a large fatal amount of cosmic radiation heading towards Mars—is 60 minutes enough to repair the spaceship, launch it, and return to beloved Earth?