New York Pass: Entry to Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, Things to Do, Kids Activities, Madame Tussauds, Metropolitan Museum of Art
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The New York Pass
Save on combined admission to over 100 top New York attractions with a New York Pass. Pay nothing at the gate. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day. The digital pass is activated upon visiting the first attraction, and then it’s valid for the number of selected calendar days. There’s no limit to the number of attractions guests can visit during that time frame.
Activities and attractions: Guests can visit as many attractions as they like during the duration of the pass. The New York Pass grants access to more than 100 Big Apple sites, such as:
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus New York (Free upgrade through 6/1/2019. Receive a 2-day pass with 4 loops around NYC instead of the normal 1-day pass with 2 loops.)
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket
- Madame Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 9/11 Tribute Museum: Gallery Admission
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Landmarks Cruise by Circle Line Sightseeing
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Central Park Bike Rental (Full Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Central Park Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Guggenheim Museum and more!
For a full list of attractions, click here.
Included in the digital pass: 200-page digital guidebook that details all attractions and special offers for pass holders; New York Pass smartphone app with information, photos, suggested itineraries, and practical tips; and tourist map and subway map.
- Click here to view a full list of available - Go City pass offers.
The Fine Print
Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Pass must be activated prior to expiration. A visit to your first attraction will activate the pass. Once activated, the pass will expire after either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 consecutive calendar days, depending upon option purchased. Child option valid for ages 4-12. Adult option valid for ages 13+. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Please note that activated passes are non-refundable. Visiting any attraction activates your pass. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The New York Pass
The sheer number of attractions in New York can be overwhelming, but paying for tickets to see them doesn't have to be. Armed with the New York Pass, visitors and residents alike gain entrance to more than 90 sightseeing destinations.
It encompasses more than big-name attractions, too. With walking tours, it allows pass holders to take a seat at some of New York's best eateries or discover alleyways and side roads of graffiti and street art. It even grants access to activities that double as transport, such as sightseeing tour, which lets riders hop on and off whenever they please.