Professional spa provides tanning sessions as well as spa packages that help relax, unwind, and soothe stress
About This Deal
- Luxura and Ergoline tanning beds
- Benefits of Halotherapy Worldwide, based on European/Russian clinical studies and US pilot studies, thousands of people have successfully improved their breathing and achieved natural symptom relief.
- Cleanse the respiratory tract and minimize symptoms
- Enhance respiratory function and breathe easier
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve lung function and increase athletic performance
- Improve the quality of life, reduce stress and enhance overall well-being
- Symptomatic relief for adults and children with a variety of skin conditions including Acne, Dermatitis, Dry & Flaky Skin, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Rosacea, Skin Aging and Skin Inflammation Whether you suffer from allergies, asthma, chronic sinusitis, other respiratory or skin conditions or simply want to enhance lung capacity and breathe easier, choose Halotherapy.
- Skin therapy package includes 1 hydration station session and 1 red light therapy session.
- View more from The Reef Tanning & Spa
Need To Know
About The Reef Tanning & Spa
Everything customers need to know about The Reef Tanning & Spa is right in its name. The salon has been designed and decorated to exude a tropical getaway vibe, from gleaming turquoise floors to soothing ambient lighting. Therein, clients relax and indulge in one of the various services, which range from UV-based tanning to spray tans to teeth whitening.
Their cocktail tanning, for example, combines the benefits of the tanning bed with a spray tan, providing longer-lasting and darker results. During sessions in the whole-body hydration stations, meanwhile, guests spend 20–30 minutes immersed in a nutrient-rich steam and radiant heat, combined with light and gentle vibrational massage. This treatment rejuvenates and hydrates the skin and helps make the spray tan last longer.