Luxurious spa treatments from professional estheticians may include relaxing massages, refreshing facials, and nail services
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Spa Day with Manicure and Pedicure includes manicure and pedicure, dazzle dry polish enhancement for fingers or toes, and a glass of sparkling wine
- Spa Day with 50-Minute Swedish Massage includes 50-minute Swedish massage, hot stone or shea butter enhancement, and a glass of sparkling wine
- Spa Day with 50-Minute Signature Facial includes 50-minute signature facial, coconut eye mask, and a glass of sparkling wine
- Spa Day with 80-Minute Swedish Massage includes 80-minute Swedish massage and a glass of sparkling wine
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.Remove if deal contains no massage.
- Valid Monday-Thursday
- Not valid on November 22, December 24 – 31, January 1, January 21, February 14 and February 18.
- Not valid on federal holidays or federal holiday weekends.
- Must be 21 or older with a valid ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Men’s and Women’s Relaxation Rooms
- Vitality Pool
- Lifestyle Shower
- Finnish Rock Sauna
- Aromatherapy Steam Room
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Valid Monday-Thursday only. A 20% service charge based on the regular price of the service(s) will be collected upon checkout at the spa in lieu of gratuity. Parking is not included but is available for $12 per day. Not valid on federal holiday weekends. Not valid on November 22, December 24 – 31, January 1, January 21, February 14 and February 18. Appointment required. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore sprawls across 10,200 square feet of land that's home to picturesque looks at the Inner Harbor along with opulent offerings. That begins with a tea lounge fit for royalty along with a mosaic-lined aromatherapy steam room and Finnish-rock sauna. After stopping at the sauna, guests can stop by the rejuvenating ice fountain or the nature-inspired lifestyle shower for sprays with themes such as tropical rain and arctic mist.
The peaceful space is even more stunning beneath the moonlight, when visitors make it their own personal oasis with the spa's night spa package, complete with a candle-lit, rose-petal-adorned bath and a multicourse tasting menu.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore still has plenty of daylight options, though, primarily its spa treatments, which are equal parts luxurious and restorative. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Pure Clarity facial: Papaya enzymes and gentle, nourishing minerals help calm and purify skin, removing excess oil without drying out complexions. The result is a refreshed and radiant face and décolletage.
- Harbor scrub: With the harbor as their backdrop, guests unwind with this three-part treatment featuring a moisturizing scrub and full-body massage. The nearly two-hour session concludes with a relaxing, yet invigorating scalp massage.
- Himalayan salt-stone massage: The key to this massage is its namesake. In conjunction with massage techniques, the therapist employs stones are hand-carved from salt crystals originating beneath the Himalayan Mountains, to help restore the mind, body, and spirit's balance.
- Chakra-balancing treatment: One of several energy healing options at the spa, this 50-minute treatment evaluates and opens the body's seven chakras or energy pathways to promote clients' overall well-being.