Trained staff thoroughly cleans a motorcycle or a car to preserve its interior and exterior in good condition and make it look spotless
About This Deal
- Standard motorcycle detail includes
- Buff and polish of all painted surface areas
- Condition and shine plastics and leathers
- Hand wax
- Polish of all chrome and metal surfaces
- Wheels clean
- Sokes clean
- Engine clean and shine
- Advanced motorcycle detail includes everything the standard detail does plus the removal of vehicle parts to get into more areas to fully complete the process
- Interior and exterior car detail includes:
- Hand Wash and dry of vehicle exterior
- Open engine compartment during the exterior wash to degrease and condition engine/engine compartment
- Vacuum interior of vehicle floors and seats
- Carpet shampoo hand wash
- Condition of all leather seats and vinyl interior body and door panels
- Clean dash and gages, center consoles
- Clean headliner
- Recondition and shine exterior trim, bumpers, and tire shine
- Buff and wax of painted exterior and wax of the vehicle
- Small car: a sedan or a mid-size car
- Large car: large-size car or an SUV
- Additional fees may apply for heavy stains, extreme dirtiness, or pet hair; customers are asked to discuss this with Triple B’s Motorcycle Detail directly during the inspection stage.
- Additional fees may apply for oversized vehicles. Triple B’s Motorcycle Detail asks the customers to contact the business directly for questions about makes or models.
For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
- Service area: Littleton
About Triple B's Motorcycle Detail
The talented technicians at Triple B's Motorcycle Detail transform sullied rides into sparkling beauties that shine like they just rolled off the factory line. Specializing in motorcycles and personal motorsport vehicles (but adept with all manners of cars, trucks, and SUVs), the crew takes a carefully detailed approach to their detailing services. And with 11 years in the motorcycle industry, Triple B's techs understand the bond between a bike and rider, and handle every ride with care.