Specialist aims to bring bliss and relaxation to clients with a spa pampering service, which includes massage, scrub, and organic facial
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s names and license #s:
- Shanna Marie Welch, M45576
- Anny J. Mantilla, M48810
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Body scrubs or polishes help slough off dead skin cells while increasing circulation, giving the skin a healthier, softer appearance.
- Benefits of deep-cleansing facial: deep-cleansing facial may provide a thorough exfoliation, help rid the skin of bacteria and toxins, address issues such as acne or signs of aging, and restore a healthy complexion.
About True Health Wellness Center
Certified in natural medicine and applied kinesiology, Dr. Stone uses his education and experience to unmask the underlying causes of ailing health. As the lead of True Health Wellness Center, the massage therapists enter every appointment on a mission to find out why patients are experiencing pain, rather than simply testing ways to temporarily mask their discomfort. After a regimen of comprehensive labs and exams, the massage therapists will outline the most appropriate plan of action, be it applied kinesiology or modifying the patient’s daily diet.