All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- By appointment – valid Saturday for Adult Cruise and valid Sunday–Friday for Family Adventure Cruise.
- Departure location: Capital Wheel Pier in National Harbor.
- Age range for Family Adventure Cruise: designed for families with children 2-12 years old.
- Age range for Adult BYOG Cruise: must be 21+ years old with a valid government ID.
- Click here to view the schedule
- As passengers check in for the family cruise, the pirate crew of the ship Fearless outfits them with costumes, including temporary tattoos and drawn-on facial hair. During the voyage, performers engage the group in songs, dances, and seafaring activities, encouraging youngsters to spray marauding pirates with the ship’s water cannons. Alternatively, the adult ‘Bring Your Own Grog’ cruise allows beverages and mixers in cans, glass, or plastic containers (cans are recommended) to enjoy as the crew entertains with current music, dancing, and games.
- All cruises include 30 minutes of boarding activities followed by 60 minutes sailing on the water. Because each trip is limited to 60 passengers, the staff recommends reserving the spot a few weeks in advance.
- View the cruise FAQ
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Each voucher is good for 1 or 4 people depending on option purchased. The deal is valid only for tickets on the dates of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Tickets must be purchased for every passenger regardless of age. Adult BYOG Cruise: must be 21+ to redeem; ID required. Subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Operates in all weather conditions. Subject to weather. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Urban Pirates - National Harbor
Urban Pirate takes to the harbor to give folks a taste of the pirate life with interactive cruises. During kids' parties and Bring Your Own Grog outings for adults alike, the crew of scalawags and USCG–licensed captains gets everyone into the marauding spirit with temporary tattoos and drawn-on facial hair. They also dole out wacky attire to help guests look the part, lead sea shanties, and kickstart games. Some even sail up on the ship in speedboats, giving passengers a chance to blast them with water cannons. All of the shenanigans take place aboard a 54' ship complete with two enormous masts and 12 water cannons.